FlyersCurrent PromotionsCurrent SalesCurrent Clearance
Want to setup a bee-hive at your home? Get started here.
Home ImprovementTool Parts & AccessoriesMilwaukee THE WRECKER with Carbide Teeth SAWZALL Blades - 1 Pack (2501901)
Milwaukee THE WRECKER with Carbide Teeth SAWZALL Blades - 1 Pack
Our WRECKER™ with Carbide Teeth SAWZALL® Blades are the most versatile carbide blade on the market. These multi-material SAWZALL® blades offer up to 50X more life vs. bi-metal reciprocating saw blades available today. The MILWAUKEE® WRECKER™ Carbide SAWZALL® blades offers a 6 TPI design, which allows for cutting into a wide variety of materials from clean wood to cast iron for quick demolition and remodeling work.
The Fang Tip™ Design allows for faster plunge cuts into wood materials. Milwaukee Carbide Teeth products allow you to cut longer, cut more, and cut faster than other carbide-teeth blades on the market.
- 6 TPI design for material versatility and fast demolition
- Fang Tip™ design for rapid plunge cutting into wood
- Carbide teeth for up to 50x Life of bi-metal blades
- Ability to cut clean wood to thick metals Large gullets for easier debris removal
- 1" tall body to withstand aggressive material demolition and remodeling
- Offered in 1PKs, 3PKs, and 5PKs
- 1/2"" universal tang
- Optimized carbide teeth designed to encounter materials in demolition and remodeling applications
- TPI: 6