Winchester #209 Shotshell Primers
Due to limited quantities nationwide, current stock instore may not match online availability. Please call your local Shipton's Big R for availability.
Non-corrosive, all weather primers deliver fast, dependable ignition under any shooting condition. Winchester works to make sure all primers are reliable, instant and precise. In Winchester testing labs, primers are constantly and rigorously tested for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the range of normal usage. Winchester guarantees better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns, carefully-controlled weights of primer mixtures, consistency in size and quality, precise measurements and tolerances for anvil heights, and stability in extremes of temperatures and humidity.
- Better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns
- Non-corrosive, non-mercuric
- Weight of the primer mixture is carefully controlled
- Every Winchester primer is consistent in size and quality
- Anvil heights are measured to precise tolerances to assure perfect ignition
- Winchester primers maintain stability in extremes of temperature and humidity