Due to limited quantities nationwide, current stock instore may not match online availability. Please call your local Shipton's Big R for availability.
Brand: Wheeler Engineering
The Wheeler Engineering® Level-Level-Level is the simplest, most accurate scope leveling system out there. Misaligned crosshairs rob you of accurate bullet placement, especially at long range, where it counts. Crooked crosshairs cause your scope adjustments to be unreliable and even make zeroing your firearm a frustrating and costly experience. The Level-Level-Level works because the scope is leveled to your receiver, not to the top of a scope base. This scope mounting level works with practically any bolt-action rifle and is adaptable to there designs as well.
- ACCURACY: Ensure crosshairs are aligned for in line shot placement and reliable doping adjustments
- EASE OF USE: Place the Scope Turret Level on the top scope cap and the Action Level above the bolt; once the levels show a level scope, simply tighten the rings down
- VERSATILITY: Works with practically any bolt action rifle and can be adapted to work with other rifle designs
- COMPACT: Small size allows for convenient storage and transport
- INCLUDES: A magnetized Action Level and a non-magnetized Scope Turret Level