FlyersCurrent PromotionsCurrent SalesCurrent Clearance
Shipton's will be closed on Sunday, April 9, 2023
Pet & AnimalDogsTaste of the Wild Ancient Wetlands with Roasted Fowl (2418354)
Taste of the Wild Ancient Wetlands with Roasted Fowl
BrandTaste of the Wild
Feed your canine companion a balanced diet with ingredients straight from nature with Taste of the Wild Ancient Wetlands Dry Dog Food! It features a tasty trio of real roasted quail, roasted duck and smoked turkey, which not only offers your pup a source of highly digestible protein, but also the wag-worthy flavor he loves. This recipe is crafted with a combination of whole grains like millet, quinoa, chia seed and sorghum to support your sidekick’s overall health and is completely free of corn, wheat, filler and artificial flavors, colors and preservatives!
- Made with roasted duck as the first ingredient, along with roasted quail and smoked turkey to support strong, lean muscles.
- Now crafted with a combination of ancient grains like sorghum, quinoa, millet and chia seed, which are high in protein.
- Formulated to AAFCO and FDA requirements and researched by a team of professionals in veterinary medicine, formulation, pet food nutrition, food science and food production.
- Made in the USA with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources around the world and completely free from corn, wheat, filler, and artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
- Nutrient-rich, highly digestible and contains proprietary probiotics that thrive in the GI tract to support overall health and wellness.
Duck, Duck Meal, Chicken Meal, Grain Sorghum, Millet, Dried Yeast, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck, Smoked Turkey, Quinoa, Chia Seed, Tomato Pomace, Salmon Oil (A Source Of Dha), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dl-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
3,750 kcal/kg, 404 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||32.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||18.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.0% max|
|ZINC||150 mg/kg min|
|SELENIUM||0.4 mg/kg min|
|VITAMIN A||15,000 IU/kg min|
|VITAMIN E||150 IU/kg min|
|L-CARNITINE||100 mg/kg min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACID||3.0% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID||0.6% min|
|CHONDROITIN SULFATE||250 mg/kg min|
|GLUCOSAMINE||750 mg/kg min|