Ruger 10/22 Carbine 22 LR Semi-Auto Rifle
Due to limited quantities nationwide, current stock instore may not match online availability. Please call your local Shipton's Big R for availability.
The Ruger® 10/22® is one of the most popular, and widely used rimfire rifles in the US. And justifiably so—the 10/22 has had a solid reputation for reliability and accuracy for over 50 years, making it a favorite for target shooting, plinking, and small game hunting. The standard 10/22 Carbine comes with a hardwood stock, a blued barrel, and a satin black finished receiver. The 10/22 utilizes a blowback semi-auto action, and a 10-shot rotary magazine, both of which are legendary for reliability.
The hammer-forged barrel locks into the receiver by a unique 2-screw, V-block system that provides unsurpassed accuracy for a mass-produced rimfire rifle. The Carbine model comes with a fine, gold bead front sight and an adjustable, folding rear sight. The included scope base screws onto the drilled and tapped receiver, and is compatible with both Weaver®-style and 3/8" tip-off scope rings. An extended magazine release allows for rapid reloading.
The short and light 10/22 Carbine handles incredibly well by adult and youth shooters alike. The popularity of the Ruger 10/22 has led to a myriad of after-market 10/22 accessories, making it one of the most customizable firearms ever made. The Ruger 10/22 Carbine is an indispensible, go-to firearm for any American serious about shooting, training, self-defense, or hunting. Made in USA
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements
- Stock: Hardwood
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Thread Pattern: N/A
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Satin Black
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Overall Length: 37"
- Barrel Length: 18.50"
- Grooves: 6