Farnam Repel-X Insecticide & Repellent
Stop those pesky flies from annoying your horses with Farnam Repel-X Horse Insecticide & Repellent. This water-based formula protects against stable, horse, face, deer, house and horn flies, mosquitoes, gnats, ticks, fleas, chiggers and lice. This easy-to-use spray can be applied directly to the coat, or the premise to keep insects out of the vicinity. Repel-X is great for horses, but gentle enough to work on dogs, too! To apply, simply spray onto your pet, or onto a clean, absorbent cloth towel and wipe the body to insure adequate coverage.
- Water-based formula works to repel stable, horse, face, deer, house and horn flies, mosquitoes, gnats, ticks, fleas, chiggers and lice.
- Keep annoying and potentially harmful bugs away from your horse and out of your stable.
- Great for use on horses, but also gentle enough for dogs.
- Easy-to-use spray can be applied directly onto the coat, or sprayed onto a clean towel and wiped onto the body.
- Ready-to-use formula is perfect for keeping at home or taking it with you on-the-go.
- 32 fl. oz
- Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Permethrin.
- USE FULL STRENGTH. This non-oily insecticide repellent may be applied with a trigger spray applicator or as a wipe. Kills and repels stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, house flies, horn flies, mosquitoes, gnats, ticks, fleas, chiggers and lice. Do not use on foals under 3 months of age.
- Directions for Wipe-On Use: Thoroughly brush horse to remove excess dirt and dust. Extremely dirty horses should be shampooed, rinsed and allowed to dry before applying wipe. Use a sponge or clean soft cloth or mitt. Apply liberally over areas to be protected. Pay special attention to legs, belly, shoulders, neck, and facial areas. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes.