Lincoln Electric EasyMIG® 140 Welder
Brand: Lincoln Electric
Requiring common 120 volt input power, the Easy-MIG® 140 can be used almost anywhere. With simple two knob control, the machine is easy to set up for gasless flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. . . the Lincoln Electric Easy-MIG® 140 is an excellent choice!
20 Volt AC Input Compact Wire Feeder/Welder
- Heavy Duty Wire Drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters.
- Capable Performance
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 5/16 in. (7.9 mm) steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield® (FCAW-S) wires.