The Levi’s® Vintage Clothing Spring/Summer 2020 collection is a tribute to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art’s 1975 soapbox derby, and the artists who raced it. With bright pops of color and an airy, laid-back feel, each vintage reproduction celebrates the birth of SFMOMA and the Bay Area artists of 1975.
Born in a time of ultimate self-expression, bootcut jeans hit the scene in the 1960s as part of the counter-culture movement. Levi's® introduced the 517™ Boot Cut Jean as “full from the knee for the boot,” made with game-changing wrinkle resistant denim. This is one is the exact reproduction of that same 517™ jean that's become a classic today.
- Classic bootcut silhouette that's slim through the thigh with a loose leg opening
- Made from a heavyweight pre-shrunk denim
- Worn, vintage wash for an authentic look
- Comes with a Saddleman flasher on back pocket
- 100% Cotton
- Zip fly
- Shiny copper rivets and shanks
- Back pocket with a Saddleman flasher