Home & Garden
Tools & AccessoriesSnow RemovalOutdoor Power EquipmentPlants, Bulbs & SeedsLandscaping & Garden CarePest ControlOutdoor PlayDolls, Figures & PlushGames & PuzzlesEducational ToysToy VehiclesFarm & Ranch ToysPlay PretendSensory & Fidget ToysSnack FoodsCandyBeveragesGroceryGift BasketsNutrition & WellnessHome DécorCleaning SuppliesKitchenPersonal CareLinens & BeddingPower ToolsSafetyHand ToolsGarage, Storage, & OrganizationLaddersElectricalAir CompressorsHeating & CoolingTool Parts & AccessoriesWeldingPlumbingHardwareGeneratorsOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor DécorBackyard Cooking
FlyersCurrent PromotionsCurrent SalesCurrent Clearance
Want to setup a bee-hive at your home? Get started here.
Apparel & FootwearWomen's FootwearKeen Women's Targhee III Mid (2404905)
Keen Women's Targhee III Mid
6, Weiss / Boysenberry
Our iconic hiking boot for women brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. We carried over the fit, durability, and performance of our award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed DesignThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.