Hobart Handler® 190 MIG Welder
Brand: Hobart Welders
The Hobart 500554 Handler 190 MIG Welder is an industrial performance welder that is spool gun ready for aluminum. Running on 230V input power, this Hobart MIG welder welds up to 5/16 in. mild steel and is flux-cored or MIG ready. The seven voltage sections, enhanced magnetics, and infinite wire feed speed control of this Handler MIG welder allow you to fine control the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter.
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics, and infinite wire feed speed control
- The MIG welder accepts uncomplicated, easy-to-install direct plug-in SpoolRunner 100 spool guns
- Quickly reference initial settings for different wires, gases, materials, and thicknesses as they provide quick starting points for novices and professionals alike
- Built-in contactor keeps wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use and keeps you safe
- Industrial cast aluminum wire drive system features a durable wire feed that provides you professional performance
- Convenient polarity changeover with tip holder makes it easier and quicker for you to change polarity between solid or tubular wire
- Less of your time consumed in setup by offering three Quick Select drive roll grooves, two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire
- Short circuit protection guards the Hobart welder against current overload
- Includes convenient storage holes for spare tips
- Shielding gas and safety equipment are not included with the Handler MIG welder
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, you won't need to change or reset the circuit breaker button
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects the power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability
- Material Thickness: 24 ga.- 5/16 in.
- Dimensions: 19.5 in. L x 10.635 in. W x 12.375 in. H
- Weight: 68 lb.
- Amperage Range: 25A-190A
- Input Voltage: 220/230/240V
- Wire Feed Speed: 40 IPM- 170 IPM