Great Plains M-150S-EM Fuel Transfer Pump
Brand: Great Plains Industries
The GPI® brand delivers long-lasting, low maintenance gear pumps for mobile installations such as mounting to a barrel, skid tank, or onto a truck bed tank of 100 gallons or less. As the best-selling retail fuel transfer pump, the M-150S provides longer run times and award-winning performance year-over-year. The GPI M-150S series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene with flow rates up to 15 GPM (57 L/min). The M150S-EM features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 12-volt (dc) motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. Designed to be mounted directly to a fuel tank, it comes with a manual unleaded nozzle, a telescoping suction pipe to fit tank depths between 15″ and 40″, a lockable nozzle holder to deter theft, a fuel dispensing hose, and a factory-installed, 18-ft. (5.5 m) power cord. All GPI transfer pumps come with a 2-year warranty.
- Powder-coated housing is corrosion resistant
- 15 GPM Flow Rate
- Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 IN. to 40 IN. x 1" NPT Suction Pipe
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum body
- Designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks.
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified & 2 year warranty.