Great Plains M-150S-AU Fuel Transfer Pump
The GPI® brand delivers long-lasting, low maintenance gear pumps for mobile installations such as mounting to a barrel, skid tank, or onto a truck bed tank of 100 gallons or less.
This GPI M-150S-AU features a rotary gear design and is made from durable and light weight cast aluminum. The 12-VDC motor delivers flow rates up to 15 GPM. The M-150S is the best-selling fuel transfer pump in retail, providing longer run times and award-winning performance year over year. The M-150S series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel and kerosene. The M-150S-AU comes with an automatic unleaded nozzle, fuel hose, power cord, adjustable suction pipe, convenient spin collar and lockable nozzle holder.
All GPI transfer pumps come with a 2-year warranty.
- Powder-coated housing is corrosion resistant
- 15 GPM Flow Rate
- Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 IN. to 40 IN. x 1" NPT Suction Pipe
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum body
- Designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks.
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified & 2 year warranty.