Great Plains M-1115S-MU Fuel Transfer Pump
The GPI® brand delivers long-lasting, low maintenance gear pumps for mobile installations such as mounting to a barrel, skid tank, or onto a truck bed tank of 100 gallons or less.
As the pump of choice for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or industrial applications, the 1115S series is ideal for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene. Delivering flow rates up to 12 GPM (45 L/min), the GPI M-1115S-MU features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 115-volt (ac) motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. It comes with a manual unleaded nozzle, a telescoping suction pipe to fit tank depths between 15″ and 40″, convenient spin collar for easy installation, and lockable nozzle holder to deter theft.
All GPI transfer pumps come with a 2-year warranty.
Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum body
- Designed for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or industrial applications
- 12 GPM Flow Rate
- Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 IN. to 40 IN. x 1" NPT Suction Pipe
- Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft.
- Convenient spin collar for easy installation and versatile pump mounting.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified & 2-year warranty.