Great Plains Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
Brand: Great Plains Industries
The HP-100 Dual-flo hand pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position. The HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. for heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. in either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation. Two piece Telescoping suction pipe, 3/4 in. dia. X 8 ft. (2.44 m) dispensing hose, Pump, Lockable handle liver, Bung aluminum adapter and Anti-Siphon Valve.
- Dual-Flo piston design pumps fluid on both the push and pull stroke.
- Two-position handle provides versatility for both high and low flow rate applications.
- Light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
- Handle lock deters fluid theft.
- Comes with 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.44 m) Nitrile fuel dispensing hose with static wire and plastic nozzle.
- Fits a 2 in. NPT bung.
- For use with diesel (diesel blends to B20), gasoline (alcohol blends up to E15), hydraulic fluid, kerosene and 30W oil.
- 2 year warranty.