- Blood coagulant stops capillary bleeding fast
- Aids in the prevention of proud flesh (granulation tissue)
- For use on open cuts, surface wounds, cuts, abrasions, granulated tissue, proud flesh and capillary bleeding
- Can be used on other livestock as a blood-stop powder after castrating, docking or dehorning
- Contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds
- Use with or without a bandage
- Specially formulated for use on horses and show stock
- 4 oz
Iodoform 2.0%, Potassium Alum 5.0%, Activated Charcoal 5.0%.
Flowers of Sulfur 2.0%, Tannic Acid 2.0%, Copper Sulfate 13.0%, Hydrated Lime 71.0%.
Directions for Use:
Shake well before using. Open nozzle by turning tip up. Hold nozzle 2 to 4 inches from wound. Squeeze container firmly, puffing powder freely over the entire surface of the wound. Use Wonder Dust with or without bandages. Repeat application as often as necessary.