Farnam OTC Jug Electrolytes & Vitamins
Your horse relies on you to provide him what he needs, when he needs it. After a tough workout or competition, your horse loses vital minerals and could use additional support. OTC JUG replenishes vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat. Can also be used pre- or post-workout to maintain hydration.
- Easily delivers electrolytes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to your horse in a convenient syringe
- Simply feed tube before or after an event to replenish nutrients due to exercise or heat
- Your horse will absorb the nutrients quickly for a fast pick-up
- Safe for all classes of horses who need the extra boost to stay their healthiest
- Convenient size can be kept in the stable or taken with you on-the-go
- Paste form of a veterinarian's 1,000ml electrolyte / vitamin jug
- Contains full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients
- Absorbs quickly
- Use before or after workout
- Size: 60 cc
- Corn Starch, Glucose, Sucrose, Maltodextrins, Lecithin, Vegetable Oil, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source Of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Niacin, Inositol, Ascorbic Acid, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Salt, Tribasic Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Chloride, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Water, Guar Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural And Artificial Flavors.
Directions for Use:
- Feed 1 full tube before or after an event to replenish vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat. Feed ½ tube before and after light workout or during hot weather to maintain hydration. Provide access to fresh water at all times.