Insects are more than annoying; they can also transmit serious diseases. You can't always be there to apply fly and insect protection, but Equi-Spot Spot-On Protection for Horses does the job for you. Applied once every two weeks, it provides long-lasting control against dangerous ticks that can spread Lyme disease and mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus and Equine Encephalitis, as well as biting flies and gnats.
- Protection lasts for up to 14 days
- Ideal for pastured horses
- Won't wash off in rain or when your horse sweats
- Available in a 6- or 12-week supply
Directions for Use:
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- DO NOT USE ON HORSES INTENDED FOR FOOD USE.
- DO NOT USE ON FOALS UNDER 12 WEEKS OF AGE.
- Do not allow the product to contact the horse’s eyes or mucous membranes. When finished, wrap applicator and put in trash. Do not reapply for 14 days (2 weeks).