Coleman Butane and Propane Camping Stove Replacement Fuel
Also called white gas or camping fuel, you can't beat it for camping in the winter or at high altitude. Burns hot even at subzero temperatures. And unlike butane and propane, output doesn't falter as temperatures drop. Coleman Fuel is very refined, and burns hotter and cleaner than other liquid fuels. It's relatively inexpensive and not difficult to come by. By carrying the fuel in small refillable fuel bottles, you don't have the disposal considerations you do with empty propane or butane cylinders.
Coleman 5103A253 Fuel Cf 1 Gal
- For Coleman fueled and unleaded fueled camping appliances.
- Engineered for optimal performance on all Coleman liquid fuel powered appliances
- Clean burning
- Resists gumming
- Rust inhibitor added for rust and corrosion protection
- Easy lighting of lanterns or stoves in extreme weather conditions
- 1 gallon liquid fuel
- Compatible Fuel Container Size: 1 oz.
- Fuel Type: Liquid Fuel
- Height: 9.8 in.
- Length: 6.3 in.
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Width: 3.9 in.