Andis UltraEdge Medium Blending Detachable Blade
For a dependable, long-life blade, look no further than Andis UltraEdge blades. This Andis Carbon-Infused Steel UltraEdge Blending Dog Clipper Blade is a part of our UltraEdge dog clipper blades, designed for blending and fading work. It's made of carbon-infused steel, which has been processed through a unique carburizing treatment that adds carbon to the metal for a harder cutting surface, resulting in long edge life. In addition, the chrome finish resists rust!
This blade fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, as well as Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series. The exclusive hardening process keeps blades sharper for a longer time. Add a special chrome finish that inhibits corrosion and you have cutting solutions that will last for years.
- Constructed of carbonized steel making them long lasting, dependable, and durable.
- Chrome finish resists rust and helps blades stay sharper longer.
- Blending blade is wider than a standard blade, so it's cuts more hair with one pass, increasing efficiency. It's perfect for blending two different lengths of hair and leaves a smooth finish.
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series.
- Made in the USA and hand tested before being shipped