4' x 4' Drag Behind Harrow
Brand: Field Tuff
Level pastures, food plots, gardens, break up soil clumps, and prep lawns with Field Tuff’s HDHA-44Heavy Duty Drag Harrow. This drag harrow is perfect for gravel driveways and leveling. The heavy-duty design means that this is a lasting product that can handle big jobs. At 4 ft. by 4 ft. with teeth ½” thick, this drag harrow is equipped for a variety of tough jobs. The 7 horizontal rows of tines with 69 tines make this drag harrow ready for your tough jobs and weighs 129 lbs. The tow chain with its ring fits over any 2” trailer ball so that it can be dragged behind ATVs, UTVs, and lawn tractors.
Perfect for leveling plots, breaking up soil, leveling pastures, and grading
- ½” thick harrow teeth and heavy-duty design
- Weighs 129 lbs.
- 7 horizontal rows of tines, for 69 heavy-duty tines
- Tow chain with its ring fits over any 2” trailer ball
- Works with ATVs, UTVs, and lawn tractors
- Versatile - tow bar can be moved to the opposite end for less aggressive dragging or can even be flipped over
- Great for use in the yard or in the field
- Optional accessory, item HDHA42-SEC sold separately, is a 4’ x 2’ long section to increase drag length