Toro Power Clear 518 ZR (18") 99cc 4-Cycle Single-Stage Snow Blower
Tackle small driveway/walkway jobs in no time with the Toro Power Clear Single-Stage 18 in. Gas Snow Blower. Quickly and easily clear 18 in. wide by 12 in. deep snow, and blast compacted snow and ice where you want it up to 25 ft. Ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park up to 9 cars and 2 - 9 in. of snow at one time. The compact design and foldable chute allows for easy storage and leaves room in the garage room for what matters. Plus, you have peace of mind knowing that Toro stands behind this product with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Count on it.
- Power up; you'll enjoy years of optimal performance and dependable use with the 375cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine
- Take aim with ease; aim exactly where you want to throw snow with the mounted chute lever
- Put Snow Where You Want it. With a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim exactly where you want to throw snow from the chute.
- More room for what matters; the sleek, compact design and foldable chute means you can easily store it for quick use and have plenty of room for the stuff that really matters
- Quick start; starts in 1 or 2 pulls with the guaranteed-to-start promise
- Right fit for you; ideal for medium-sized driveways that can hold up to 9 cars and 2 – 9 in. of snow at a time, with limited garage or shed storage
- We've got you covered; you can rest easy knowing Toro stands behind this product with a 2-year full warranty; count on it
- get the job done quickly. easily clear 18 in. wide with 12 in. snow cut depth. cut through compacted snow and ice with the 7 in. auger diameter and blow snow up to 25 ft.
- For best starting results use non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher, use fresh fuel less than 30-days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems, do not mix oil with gas
- Based on average Traqline unit share for snow blower market from 2013 – March 2020
- For best starting results use non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher, use fresh fuel less than 30-days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems, do not mix oil with gas.