Ruger American® Rifle : Ranch Model 16950 450 Bushmaster - Bolt-Action Rifle
- Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
- Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 3
- Magazine: Single-Stack
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Thread Pattern: 11/16"-24
- Overall Length: 36"
- Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Grooves: 5
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Compact threaded barrel (11/16"-24 thread pattern) with Ruger® Muzzle Brake is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Single-column detachable box magazine.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.