Nutrena Loyall Puppy Food
- 40lb net weight
Loyall Puppy gives your new best friend everything they need to live a happy, healthy life, from the very beginning. This premium option with quality ingredients ensures their overall development and keeps their skin and coat health on track.
- Patented Opti-Cook® process maintains a steady cooking temperature to ensure nutrient consistency, which supports a healthy gut and digestive tract.
- Guaranteed levels of Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids support skin and coat health.
- Includes natural sources of DHA to support your puppy’s developing brain.
- Includes select blend of trace minerals important for immune system health.
- Prebiotic and probiotics help support healthy digestion.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives
Ingredients: Chicken by-product meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Whole Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flax Seed, Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols) (source of DHA), Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract
- Crude Protein, minimum 31.0%
- Crude Fat, minimum 20.0%
- Crude Fiber, maximum 3.0%
- Moisture, maximum 10.0%
- Linoleic Acid, minimum 3.2%
- DHA, minimum 0.04%
- Calcium, minimum 1.2%, maximum 1.8%
- Phosphorus, minimum 1.0%
- Zinc, minimum 150 mg/KG
- Vitamin E, minimum 150 IU/KG
- *Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.3%
- *Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.4%
- *Taurine, minimum 0.1%
- *Salt, minimum 0.75%, maximum 1.25%
- *Total Microbial Count, minimum 80,000,000 CFU/lb
- Calorie Content 418 kcal/cup