Lawn & Garden
Tools & AccessoriesSnow RemovalOutdoor Power EquipmentPlants, Bulbs & SeedsLandscaping & Garden CarePest ControlPower ToolsSafetyHand ToolsGarage, Storage, & OrganizationLaddersElectricalAir CompressorsHeating & CoolingTool Parts & AccessoriesWeldingPlumbingHardwareGeneratorsOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor DécorBackyard Cooking
FlyersCurrent PromotionsCurrent SalesCurrent Clearance
Want to setup a bee-hive at your home? Get started here.
Farm & RanchAnimal Health & WellnessMerck Nasalgen IP (2129124)
Merck Nasalgen IP
Designed for convenience, the original BOVILIS® NASALGEN® IP vaccination is an aid in the prevention of disease caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) and parainfluenza 3 (PI3) viruses.
Fast-acting to build a strong foundation
- Provides rapid onset of protection
- No temperature sensitivity issues that would negatively impact replication once administered2
- Stimulates local production of antibodies at the site where infectious pathogens enter the respiratory system — the mucosal lining of the nasal cavity
- Stimulates local production of antibodies at the site where infectious pathogens enter the respiratory system – the mucosal lining of the nasal cavity
- Stimulates active immunity in the face of maternal antibodies
- Convenient, single 2 mL dose in one nostril (Please note: BOVILIS NASALGEN IP does not include blue shadow dye)
- Safe in all classes of cattle, including day-old calves, pregnant cows, pregnant heifers and nursing calves
- Calves vaccinated before 5 months should be revaccinated at 5 months of age or weaning