Milwaukee M12 Heated Toughshell Jacket
The Milwaukee heated TOUGHSHELL™ jacket is powered by powerful M12™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries. Each heated jacket uses carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to your chest, back and front hand pockets. A one-touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment or weather.
This MILWAUKEE® heated jacket has a new Quick-Heat function that allows you to feel heat three times faster than our previous jackets and market competitors. Like all of our other products, our jackets are built strong to last long with TOUGHSHELL™ stretch polyester delivering five times longer jacket life than our previous Softshell heated jackets. The durable material also provides wind and water resistance to survive the elements whether you are on the worksite or enjoying the outdoors.
The heated coats are available in black, red and gray options with sizes ranging from small to 3XL.
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- Heating Zones: Chest, Back, & Pockets
- Washer and dryer safe
- TOUGHSHELL™ Stretch Polyester delivers 5X Longer Life and wind/water resistance
- FreeFlex™ Mobility Gussets provide enhanced mobility
- High loft insulation to trap heat
- Adjustable cuffs and waist with drop tail extended back
- (3) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket