Great Plains 115 Volt Powered Fuel Transfer Pump
The GPI® brand delivers long-lasting, low maintenance gear pumps for mobile installations such as mounting to a barrel, skid tank, or onto a truck bed tank of 100 gallons or less. GPI transfer pumps offer a variety of flow rates from 5 to 20 GPM (gallons per minute). All GPI pumps are constructed of all aluminum parts with powder-coated motor housings that never rust. Dispensing hose lengths range from 8 to 14 feet and are included with select models. Reduce installation times with GPI exclusive options: quick-fit modular connections, factory-installed power cord, spin collar mount, and telescoping suction pipe. All GPI transfer pumps come with a 2-year warranty.
GPI 12 Volt DC Fuel Pumps
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
- Delivers Up to 12 GPM
- Overload Protected Motor for Long Life
- Convenient 2" Npt Spin Collar for Easy Installation
- Automatic Nozzle
- Comes with 12 feet of 3/4-inch Grounded House
- Comes with Automatic Nozzle
- Adjustable Suction Pipe 3/4" Npt x 22'-40'
- Power Cord 15 ft. x 12/2 AWG
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Blended Fuels Compatible
- 2-Year Warranty