Federal Premium Fusion .270 Winchester Short Magnum 150 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail
Due to limited quantities nationwide, current stock instore may not match online availability. Please call your local Shipton's Big R for availability.
Brand: Federal Premium Ammunition
Fusion was the first rifle ammunition specifically built for deer hunting—and it's still the best, offering the largest expansion and highest weight retention in head-to-head comparisons against the competition. With a molecularly fused jacket and a pressure-formed core, Fusion transfers maximum energy on target.
Federal Fusion has drastically reduced the gap between performance and affordability. Federal Fusion is a specialized deer bullet electrochemically joins pure copper to an extreme pressure-formed core to ensure optimum performance. The end result is a high amount of terminal energy on impact that radiates lethal shock throughout the target. Designed to handle everything from tactical operations, to hunting and competition Fusion should be the ammo you reach for first.
- Skived tip for long-range expansion, short-range toughness
- Pressure-formed core provides strength and expansion never before available in a hunting projectile
- Copper jacket is fused to the core, eliminating any component separation
- Boattail base is pressure-formed
- .270 Winchester Short Magnum (.270 WSM) Caliber
- Fusion Bonded Spitzer Boat Tail (Spire Point) Bullet
- 150 Grain Bullet Weight
- 20 Rounds
- Brass Casing
- 3060 fps Muzzle Velocity
- 3118 ft/lbs Muzzle Energy
- Uses: Hunting Medium Sized Game