DeWalt PILOT POINT® Set Metal Index 29 PC
The DeWalt 29-Piece DW1969 twist drill bit assortment is a professional kit designed to deliver reliable performance across the board. Each bit larger than 1/8-inch features a patented Pilot Point Tip to prevent walking for improved accuracy and better finished products. DeWalt's patented tapered web prevents the frustration caused by broken bits, and a no-spin shank keeps the bits securely positioned, even when working with keyless chucks. As a bonus, the size markings on these bits are located above the shank, so you won't have to worry about wear making them unreadable. To help you stay organized, a useful metal index is included in this kit, along with split point bits from 1/16-inch to 1/8-inch and Pilot Point bits from 9/64-inch to 1/2-inch in 64th-inch increments.
- Pilot Point® starts on contact
- No-Spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- Pilot Point® Tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough