Dewalt Forced Air Propane Heater
The DeWALT F340725 150,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater burns at 150,000 BTU per hour and can be adjusted down to 100,000 BTU per hour. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology, this propane heater operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. The forced air heating unit includes a 20 ft. hose and regulator and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split-barrel design for easy maintenance. When operated with a 100 lb. propane tank, you can heat approximately 3,750 sq. ft. of space for around 14 hours on high or 22 hours on low.
- Quiet Burner Technology means this forced air heating unit won't be distracting
- Forced air propane heater includes a 20 ft. hose and a regulator
- Manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split-barrel design for easy maintenance
- Can heat approximately 3,720 sq. ft. for around 14 hours on high or 22 hours on low when operated with a 100 lb. propane tank
- Propane heater offers a 1-year limited warranty
- VOLTAGE 110V
- BURN TIME 5 HOURS
- BTU 150000
- HEATING AREA 7-1/4"
- HEIGHT 16"
- WIDTH 12"
- LENGTH 25"
- TOOL WEIGHT 34 LBS