Western Potato Co. Norland Dark Red Seed Potatoes
Brand: Western Potato Company
- Botanical Name: Solanum tuberosum 'Red Norland'
- Height: 20 - 25 inches.
- Spacing: 12 to 15 inches.
- Depth: 3 to 5 inches between plants and 30 to 36 inches between rows.
- Spread: 18 - 24 inches.
- Light Required: Full Sun
- Yield: 100 lbs. per 100 foot row.
- Size: 2 Lb Whole Potatoes
- Blooms: Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer
- Fruit: Smooth, round with shallow eyes, nearly round, thin red skin with white fine quality flesh.
- Zone: 3-9
- Form: Vegetable, potato, set.
- Soil Requirements: Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Growth Rate: Moderate growth rate.
- Seed Count: 2 lbs. of seed potatoes. If a seed potato is over 1 inch in diameter, you can cut them into pieces, leaving 1 - 2 eyes per piece. 2 lbs. of seed potatoes will make approximately 10 - 15 potato sets when cut and will plant a 10 - 15 foot row.
- Foliage: Green foliage.