Blazer Ammunition Aluminum .40 S&W
Due to limited quantities nationwide, current stock instore may not match online availability. Please call your local Shipton's Big R for availability.
CCI is excited to offer this high quality value line of ammunition which utilizes a less expensive aluminum case. Aluminum cases are not reloadable so you don't have to worry about picking them up and the range. They can be recycled as easily as aluminum cans. The cases are made from heat-treated aircraft grade aluminum and the use of quality bullets and reliable primers are a staple of this cartridge.
Blazer Aluminum offers you affordable priced ammo that is ideal for target shooting, training and tons of plinking. Spend less on practice shooting with Blazer Aluminum exclusively from CCI.
- .40 Smith & Wesson
- 165 Grain Full Metal Jacket
- Heat Treated Aircraft Grade Aluminum Cases
- Quality Bullets
- Reliable Primers
- Affordable Priced for Practice Shooting
- Muzzle Velocity: 1100fps
- Muzzle Energy: 443 ft/lbs
- Performance data derived from industry test barrels: provided for reference
- Velocities from production firearms may vary
- Uses: Target Shooting, Training, and Pinking
- 50 Rounds