Blackhawk Simmons .22 Mag 3-9x32 Rimfire Scope Truplex Reticle
Since 1983, Simmons has established itself as a visionary leader in high-quality, high-value sporting optics. For over 25 years, hunters and sportsmen alike have looked to Simmons for extraordinary optical innovation and rugged durability. Simmons riflescopes not only deliver spot-on accuracy, innovative features and enviable performance, they're also built to last. For outstanding precision that'll last for an untold number of hunts, Simmons out-performs all others in its class.
The Simmons .22 Mag Series Rimfire Riflescope is made by the same people that make America's most popular rimfire scope, but that's where the resemblance ends. The QTA (Quick Target Acquisition) eyepiece provides a minimum eye relief of 3.5 inches no matter what the magnification level. The HydroShield multi-coated lens is both waterproof and fogproof.
Simmons includes a duplex-style reticle that is easy to see and use. This rimfire scope includes Simmons' patented TrueZero adjustment system, which employs direct, steel-on-steel pressure in a ball-bearing and spring system, to hold zero. The SureGrip adjustment knobs are low-profile, yet easy to adjust even with gloved hands. Each scope comes complete with a set of two rimfire rings that are easy to mount.
Features and Specifications:
- 3-9x Magnification
- 32mm Objective Lens Diameter
- HydroShield Multi-Coated Lens
- Field Of View: 31.4'-10.5' (At 100 yds)
- Parallax: 50 yds
- Eye Relief: 3.75"
- Exit Pupil: 10.7mm-3.6mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-2
- MOA Adjustment: 1/4 MOA Per Click
- Adjustment Range: 60 MOA For Windage/Elevation
- SureGrip Low-Profile, Audible Click Finger Adjustments
- Reticle: Truplex (Duplex)
- TrueZero System Maintains Zero
- Quick Target Acquisition, Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- 1-Piece Tube
- SureGrip Rubber Surface On Power Rings And Eyepiece Diopter
- Lightweight Aluminum Body
- 10 oz Weight
- Waterproof And Fogproof
- Includes (2) Ring Mounts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Matte Black Finish