Andis Progress HP Clipper
The Andis Progress HP clipper was designed for clipping and fitting horses and cattle. Precision engineered for durable, cool and comfortable use. Quick and simple blade tension adjustment. Slimmer grip for greater control and less fatigue. Precision engineered for durable, cool and comfortable use, the Andis Progress Heavy Duty Cattle & Horse Hair Clipper is designed to make clipping your horse or cattle easy.
Lightweight compact design. Powerful magnetic motor is comparable to a 150 watt universal motor. 2400 strokes per minute. Includes 31-23 blade set and carry case and 12’ cord.
- Designed for clipping and fitting of cattle and horses
- 65 watts of power
- 2400 spm blade speed
- Quick and simple blade tension adjustment
- Slimmer grip for greater control and less fatigue
- Lightweight compact design for easier handling and control
- Stewart by Oster® Clipmaster blades fit all Andis® Cattle & Horse Clippers
- Includes clipper, blade set 31-23, clipper oil, screwdriver, blade brush, sturdy carry case, and instruction manual